I want to thank Linda on her karlinda for stunning me with her kindness in awarding me the Kreativ Blogger award!
The rules for the award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each.
Seven things you might not knowabout me:
1. My dh and I both got our degrees in the same week from the same universities (in Canada and in the USA) way back when - and all in English Lit.
2. We spent 25 years of our lives in Sydney, Australia, and returned to Canada upon retirement.
3. I am mad for miso and mushrooms, separately or together.
4. I still get homesick for the UK after 60 years whenever I smell chips with vinegar.
5. My favourite flower is the rose and favourite scent is lavender - so old ladyish.
6. I never had a dog as an adult until I was 60 when I rescued two beagles.
7. I nearly always wear black - because I like it - and am never seen without earrings.
My nominations for Kreativ Blogger Awards:
1. Linda at Karlinda (turn-around is fair play LOL) - for her frank and heartwarming insight into the world of domestic infant adoption in California.
2. Kristen Suzanne at Kristen's Raw - for her wonderful recipes there (and excellent uncookbooks).
3. Erin at Zenpawn - for his varied and intelligent approaches to veganism, rawfoodism, and CRON.
4. Carrie at The House of Simon - for her varied 'all-purpose' blog with veggie food, Canadian music and sports and insights into the mind of a Jack Russell Terrier.
5. Susan V. at Fat-Free Vegan - for her inspired recipes which have kept me going for years with a healthy, tasty, vegan diet.
6. Veggie Girl at, well, Veggie Girl - for giving me a fantasy life in which I imagine I get to sit in her kitchen and taste her tantalizing baked goods without adding inches. Fantastic.
7. Jessica at Raw Food With Jessica - For an aesthetic thrill and total inspiration.
Okay, and now to post at each site. What fun!
VeganMoFo Day4: My Soda-Drinking Affliction
12 hours ago